Friday, January 13, 2012

art.feeds.angel

Last Sunday and Monday I documented the process of my friend Tricia Courtney making an angel out of tornado debris so naturally we ventured to Meg and Brooke's old house, or where it use to be, to find some pieces to incorporate in with the AF Angel. They are having a silent action at JB piano bar down town Joplin tonight as well as the final episode of Extreme Home Makeover Joplin viewing. You should come, and its also my birthday so you should probably do what I say. Here is a link to ART FEEDS website.

What is Art Feeds? from Art Feeds on Vimeo.



Here are a few of my favs.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the first piece we saw right on their property, pretty perfect huh?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pieces of dish that I gave her;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This was a bottle cap I found and it turns out it was Meg's bottle cap. One of many she had brought back from Ghana, she was collecting them and was going to do something with them. She said this was her favorite.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Meg and Brooke on their old back steps.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Beautiful souls
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Bethy! I do love how you look at things! It changes and improves the way I look at things. Well done!

    ReplyDelete