Monday, May 31, 2010

When I dip you dip we dip

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
first three ph. by me
last three ph. by Bethany





I just feel like dancing in this outfit. I thrifted this outfit and havent looked back!! I wish I would have taken a picture without the vest on, but oh well. It has a drawstring neck and ties in the back and the back is slit open...just the top not the bottom:)ha
My husband bought me this cute button up sweater on our first Christmas almost 6 yrs ago and Ive held on to it all this time cause A. its from him and B. it makes things 'sweet'.
The wedges I bought at Charlotte Russe for $3 on super sale!! I love it when I stumble upon these things. And the vest I bought on sale at Target a while back, cant remember how much though.
The hat is my husbands and the glasses I bought off a mannequin at a local second hand shop. I know I have a small head but I love these non the less;)
Well my 8.5 month old is climbing up my leg right now so I better tend to him....he's been sickly and feverish all weekend..and I am glad its Memorial Day and I dont have to work and he is feeling much much better and back to normal. He's a fighter boy. He was still pleasant considering he had temps of 102 and 103:( Scarrrryyyy
Alright now he is yelling at me:)
Tah Tah

No comments:

Post a Comment