Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Is it moo moo or muu muu?

I have been making these vintage tie bracelets for some time now but normally only manage to make them whenever it is someone's birthday or something, kinda makes them more special maybe:) (which I need to make you and your sister in law one Lindsay STILL) But I really wanted to make this for my little friend Bethany for your birthday. I love this tie, it has little grandfather clocks on it. AAnnnnd I never know what to do with the other half if it is too skinny to make into a wallet or something. (that is what i do with the ends that are fat) Sooo I made it into a twisted headband, luckily we both have the same head sz:) She loved it of course and I loved it so much I was really temped to keep it..haha. But for real I have a billion old man ties and I can make my own, (selfish me). Anyway I mainly wanted to share cause when I make something I never take pictures of it and then think of it after I give it away. So here they are.
ph. by my eli chambers
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment