Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Joplin

So I was driving around the other day, Henry had fallen asleep in the car on the way back from the store, so it seemed like a good op to just have a little me time. For my "me time", one of my favorite things to do is to enjoy some music, take a drive in the warm sun, and shoot photos of whatever I see. This is within a half mile or so of my house. I used an action called 'seventies'..ha sometimes its too much...but I really liked it in these, made them seem pretty in an eerie way. I liked the sky being a more sea blue color. I wondering if some of the destruction will be there for years and years and years. I know how much work there is going on and clean up since May but May is almost upon us again,...and....seems like it was just last week.
Crazy.

And this is what I saw...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment