Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Red Velvet Smiles






Today was Valentines Day, hope you all had a fun and carefree kind of day. I went and ate Thai with my boys for lunch, it was delish. Henry and I went to a park afterward and Eli got off a little early(YAY)and he replaced a rotted piece of wood in our floors in HB's room while I made Red Velvet cake balls;)
Henry helped. I somehow take zombie-like pictures of him;)

Anyway I dressed up a lil today since I did go on a lunch date.

Wearing
A pearl snap thrifted Levis long sleeve shirt.
Gifted cream lacey skirt.
Tights from Target
Belt from my friends garage sale.
Floral socks hand me downs.
Boots from NBC.
Handmade by me vintage tie cuff.

**got my business cards/tags in**

xoxo
mamawolf

pics via my android photo app


No comments:

Post a Comment