Monday, December 19, 2011

In case you were wondering.

I’m loving Zimmermann‘s dark and sultry interpretation of 1920s nostalgia by way of their fall lookbook. The mood is flawlessly set with woven brocade pants, asian-inspired botanical silk printed skirts, lace dresses, and velvet blazers. I’m especially eager to try the strapless dress over blouse combo!











And here are pieces that I love from the fall 2011 line that I am just now seeing as well that I am dying over as well.

I love the long flowy maxi with the long flowy sheer top.


Loving the full mini.

This is just stunning..not so much practical but I WANT it.

Who doesnt want a deep V floral jumpsuit?!


Love her expression, her eye-makeup, hair, and of course killer dress!


This just seems so fun, effortless yet well put together! kind of festive to me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment